Saturday, October 4, 2014

Awesome Resource - Color-coded Input Wall Charts

I have previously blogged about My Color-coded Guided Notes and how much the students love them because they help them see the connections within the concepts.

Example of My Students' Guided Notes:


Along with color-coding in the students' guided notes, I also create color-coded input wall charts.  I coordinate the color-coding to match the students' notebooks.  The students find my color-coded input charts really helpful as a quick resource when they are doing their Worthwhile Wednesday Performance Tasks or Team Tasks.

Here are some examples of my color-coded input wall charts.
                                             

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog on color-coded input wall charts... :o)               





2 comments:

  1. Love the color coded wall posters! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really helps my students... :o) Thanks for stopping by...

      Delete