Saturday, August 30, 2014

#mtboschallenge Week 3: Sharing Classroom Photos



Linking up with the #MTBoSchallenge to share pictures of my classroom. I spent about two weeks getting my classroom ready before school started... I love it... My students love it.... :o)

A view of my classroom from the door.


My desk and teacher area.


The student supply center.


The front of the room.


Student shelves and the students Interactive Math Notebooks.


My "In This Classroom" poster by the classroom door.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my classroom pictures...:o)

4 comments:

  1. By any chance, do you have these 5 poster/signs at your TPT store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which 5 poster/signs? The last picture or all of the pictures above?

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your classroom and am always looking way to spice up my new middle school math classroom! I love all your quotes around the classroom.

    Kimberly
    Stuck In The Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... I have some new stuff I am making for this year too... :o)

      Delete